PUSH YOUR SELF : “the 400 meter sprint challenge at riovana”
Take home the Pear Training Intelligence System by visiting any of the two Riovana branches (Katipunan or Bonifacio Global City) from July 28 to September 8 by coming out on top as the fastest 400-meter sprint time on a treadmill.
A set of equipment and app that coaches you in real-time, the Pear Training Intelligence System enables you to set your fitness goals as you work out and helps you track progress. The 400-Meter Sprint Challenge lets you try out the system for free when you join the competition.
The mechanics are as follows:
- Participants must register at participating Riovana branches.
- Contestants can only participate during Riovana’s operating hours (Bonifacio Global City: 12pm-10pm Katipunan: 10am-9pm from Monday toSunday).
- Contestants must wear the Pear Training Intelligence System provided by the store during his/her run.
- The fastest 400-meter sprint time on a treadmill will be given a shirt and and armband weekly for each branch and are eligible for the grand prize.
- There can be more than one (1) winner in case of a tie.
- The contestant with the highest record time between the two branches will win one (1) Pear Training Intelligence System.
- Contestants may only enter once a day and win only one weekly challenge. Weekly winners will be announced every Monday at Riovana’s facebook page and will be notified through their registered mail.
- Grand prize winner will be announced on September 10, 2013.
- Contestants may join the challenge from July 28 until September 8, 2013.
- Winners must claim their prizes at their registered branch within 60 days from notification.
- Winners must present a valid ID upon claiming their prizes.
For more information on the Pear Training Intelligence System and the 400-meter Sprint Challenge, head over to their official Facebook page.